Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year

Well 2012 is done and dusted and I'm hoping 2013 will be a good one. I've been busy over Xmas and should let you know soon on some exciting developments my end but in the meantime just want to let you know about a couple of things.

First off, if you're free on Tuesday 8th January then come along for the first instalment of a new monthly film night at The Bohemia



The first theme is ‘New Beginnings' and following the screening of my very own 'The Last Man on Earth' and three other shorts they'll also be screening Terrence Malick’s first masterpiece ‘Badlands'. The night promises to be good free fun and a chance to meet others interested in film. There will also be free popcorn.

Like their page: http://www.facebook.com/FilmNightAtTheBohemia

Follow them: https://twitter.com/FilmBohemia


Secondly, my friends at Tactal Hots - a record label I've done work for - are featuring me this month in their 'Featured Artist' section, which is nice. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment